View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AROWHED
Post a pic, Mike...big mud tires on a 65 GP!

too late, the tires are off the rims and the rims are off to be powdercoated. the wheels turned out to be in excellent shape after getting the tires off of them. the spare is the only one needing any work in the bead area.

i had them one with the skirts to see how bad the mechanisms would rub, it looked pretty sexy with the yellow backed rallys and the mudders on it! NOT. the yellow wheels were bad enough, the tires made it all the worse and the skirts topped it off!

on a side note my skirts ride just above the highest point of the lug nut travel in their rotation, mine may sit just a bit higher than yours.

mike

btw, i found bumble bees in the catalytic convertor of the safari while removing the wheels. that's tonight's project. i was tempted to start it up before removing the cat but changed my mind after a bit of thought.

moderator is a glorified word for an unappreciated prick..................

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the
former." --Albert Einstein

"There is no such thing as a good tax."

"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle."

- Winston Churchill