View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 02:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

theres a guy here in Kansas City that restores spirals he is well known in the corvette world..as far as i know he is the only one, but i havent researched is..i buy stuuff from him occasionally, but i dont know or cant recommend his services..but he is well known

he is ancient...i saw him last year and tried to convince him to pass the info and technique on to someone (not me) before it was lost...he said his son has no interest in it..soooo..its probably going to die with him

Dan Patch - Owner - Dans Shocks.com | LinkedInwww.linkedin.com › dan-patch-639b48155
View Dan patch's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Dan has 2 jobs listed on their profile. See the complete ... Kansas City, MO.

Dan's Classics LLC in Shawnee, KS - (913) 268-5314 - Buzzfilewww.buzzfile.com › business › Dan!s-Classics-LLC-91...
Dan's Classics LLC is in the Antique and Classic Automobile Restoration ... Contact: Dan Patch. Title: Principal. Phone: (913) 268-5314. Website: Dan's Classics LLC is the only company located at 11935 W 72nd Ter, Shawnee, KS 66216 ... This location is in Johnson County and the Kansas City, MO-KS Metropolitan Area.

The Goat whisperer

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, crazy women, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."