View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 08:25 PM

Hey guys... this is my car! I bought it from the guy I NC in July of 2015 and it’s still up on for sale boards?? Do these things never expire? Makes you wonder how many others on the boards are not really for sale...(no, she’s not for sale now)

This is a PHS documented GTO. Previous owner had the truck lid repainted and they put the frigging decal on the wrong side. Dumbass. It was originally a 400 but does have a ‘74 YY code 455 in it now. This is the original color. I’ve pulled the carpet out (thanks to the heater core failing) and this same Carolina Blue is on the entire floor pan and was under the deteriorated tar paper sound deadening material. I can assure you the restored A to Z was a pile of bs... But it’s a fun car to drove and gets looks everywhere I go.

What do you want to know about it?

I’m also in search of a usable wiring diagram. There’s some crazy stuff going on under the hood and is like to sort it out!

Thanks for any help,
Chris

Originally 400, now a 455, 4:10 12 bolt posi. 2004R overdrive installed in Nov 2015. Viking Performance coilovers finished up in April 2016.