View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 09:47 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

**** UPDATE****
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracowizard View Post
Friend of mine just bought a nice 70 lemans ..... minus the front clip! Although several pcs for 68 or 69 came with the car He's without a clip for the 70. Me and friends here in theVa/Tn area are pulling together to help him find parts. Hope more than most to find the front bumper. Please drop me a line or if needed i'll accept a message to my cell 276 494 5964 and willing to take calls once I get use to the number as I use a call blocker. Thanks - DeWayne
***** Let me say thanks to those reaching out to share what they have available.
Currently after having some conversations with members who made contact I believe,although not confirmed details yet that my friend may located a bumper with most hardware...even grills maybe I think. A upper valance but just missed out on the lower valance. I just wanted to let anyone know we want to show respect for everyone trying to help and hopefully the deal in play becomes concrete once some details are done. Best I understand what may still be needed is inner wheelwells and fenders both of those items may be bought from suppliers I believe. I understand the hood is useable though it sports a fist size dent. My brother has said he believes he can save it.My friend isn't trying to do a resto as he more intends to just make the car a driver and with help from mostly my brother who will guide and assist what needs to be done as this car sat for many years inside!
Again My appreciation. - DeWayne

3sp&3:08/10 boltPosi-Pwr Windows-Pwr Antenna
Silvermist w/BlackVinyl Top

http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t201/dracowizard/65/