View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 11:34 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle_collector View Post
cool seeing the blacked out grill I knew it was a ram air car. do you still have it
Nope.

Last raced it in '87. Quit racing after '88 season. It just sat around here, in the very humid Louisiana weather and began to rust. I sold it for $500, in the early '90's, before rusty GTO's were worth anything. They were just old, rusty, worthless cars to most people, especially in my area.

And this one had a gutted out interior, no engine/trans, and a rear end with 5.13 gears & a mini-spool. Not much to work with, for someone wanting a street car.

Now, later on, in this century, there would be some who would see it as an original RA3 car, that would be worth something if restored correctly. Times & car valves have changed.

At the time I sold it, I could have bought a real nice restored '69 GTO MUCH cheaper than I could have possibly restored mine for, because of it's condition, and the going price for GTO's.

I'd like to have a nice DD '69 GTO, especially a black Judge clone. But, until I win the big lottery, that probably want happen.

Last edited by ponyakr; 11-21-2018 at 12:00 PM.