Thread: Hit N Run
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 08:52 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quite a few years ago my wife backed into a car at her work. Hit the car ever so slightly with a small scratch on the bumper. She took pics and left a note on the window. They did call, we gave them our ins. info. Our ins. called us and wanted to know more about the incident. Apparently every scratch and dent on the previous beat up car was my wifes fault and they were claiming several thousand dollars in damage. They took her statement and pics and that was the last I heard about it.

Similar happened to my son when he was a rookie driver. He was stopped in the turn lane. Straight lane got the green and started to go, he wasnt paying attention and started as well. Bumped the car in front of him. It was an old Neon p.o.s. not a panel that didnt have rust, dents, or mis matched paint. He took pics gave her his no. They did not call police as it was so minor. Both agreed nothing serious and damage was not noticable. UNTIL she got home and told her father. He called and blasted me, Like it was my fault, and again wanted several thousand dollars for damage to her car. Again, just called my ins agent and never heard back.

People that dont leave infor suck, but people that try to take advantage suck to. I guess people just suck all over