View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 05:42 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGTO View Post
Oh, and Mark did confirm last week that SPC does install the Howe joints. I know this is what he said for certain as he gave me the choice to do it myself
Ken, got a message from Mark today, he had some personal issues that he wasn't able to get to me, said sending out the arms tomorrow, will call him to confirm this stuff.

Rounding out this new geometry are SC&C package specific SPC Performance adjustable tubular upper A arms, and ride height adjustable tubular lower A arms WITH THE HOWE TALL LOWER BALL JOINTS INSTALLED

I see this on the website but only for the stage 3 upper and lower arms, nothing like that on the stage 2 stuff that I can see.

But I see Jason got his installed beforehand, so who knows, all I know is I have the ball joints here with me. lol

Im thinking for the lowers the number is 94344, which I can get from summit or jegs, but they don't come with the ball joints installed...……..all this stuff is getting confusing.

Right now, not sure what im gonna do with the spc stuff, not sure I even want to fool around with the lowers...……….for what I do with the car, im thinking the umi uppers & lowers would be good enough for me...…...anyone running these. ??

Also thanks guys for taking the time out to help me on this.

Rich

The Following User Says Thank You to gtorich For This Useful Post: