View Single Post
Old 12-28-2014, 10:45 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to 3 Deuce 64

Well we only picked up one more car this year bringing the total with proper documentation to the grand total of 10 in the registry . I know there has to be more out there . I've sent emails to some proclaimed Tri Power 4 speed cars that have been up for sale but received no replies back . So if anyone knows of any cars that may fit into this registry please point them in this direction. I guess though the relation to production numbers between 64 and 65 is reflected in the registries , 10 in the 64 and 50 in the 65 . In any case it brings to the forefront how rare the born with Tri Power 4 speed cars really are . This past Veterans day I turned down another substantial offer on my car . One of the club members that was there told me I was nuts not to take the money and run. I said not that I couldn't use the money , but would you sell one of the kids ? . I've already sold one of my GTOs that I've regretted ever since , my first one a 67 hardtop . I still have my second one a 67 post coupe and third one the 64 tri power convertible . The others didn't and don't have the sentimental nostalgia . Looking forward to the 2015 car season and playing with the old tin with my family and friends .

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but
they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a
status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them,
which would include their own government." — George Washington

Last edited by 3 Deuce 64; 12-28-2014 at 10:55 AM.