Thread: Inline tube
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Another one of the biggest hate fans of inline tube – you are a 442 guy that just goes on this site and posts under anything inline tube. Thunder kiss bought a brake and fuel line kit 4 or 5 years ago and picked the part numbers gave them to the sales guy and placed and order. 24 hours later the order was picked up and 2 years later he said he ordered the wrong size fuel line 5/16 and wanted to exchange it for a 3/8. Inline tube told him to bring it in. When he came in the line was installed and not in resalable condition so they in good faith they could not send the line out as new to another customer (how would you like to be the guy that got the used part) we told him we could sell him a new line at a discount and he could sell the other on ebay since it was used.

I just saw him for the first time at autorama 08 and since his bashing never stops it was good to put a face to the name and I asked him how can we resolve this – I would of given him the $65.00 just for the nonsense to stop. To my surprise he even refused that and told me he does not have to like me and will continue the campaign. We even invited him to our local club meeting – he never showed. I will see him at olds events for the rest of my life I still hope he will come around. Good job on the 2nd place at the autorama.