View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 07:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by 61-63 View Post
B-man and several others have asked that people post pictures of their intakes so I will post pictures of mine. I bought one of each and they are identical except one has CHG 9 on the front crossover and one has CHG 10, and the water crossover passages and some bolt locations of course differ to accommodate the different series of heads. The phenolic spacers are 1/4" and are made and sold by Dashman's, part CAFB.250

https://www.dashman.net/search.php?q=cafb&submit=Search

The original bathtubs had 3/8” wood spacers I believe.

The carbs on the one intake are real 3433/35 SD carbs but with the large diameter airhorns on them.

As can be seen in one picture I am in the process of making up a batch of bathtub linkage. All but one of these is spoken for and was promised to people during the time it took Tom sand John to get this project done. I have no interest in doing more batches so if someone would like to take production of this linkage on for the hobby send me a pm and I may hand this off to you. FYI this linkage was designed to work with AFBs that have super duty throttle arms and it may not work very well with other carburetors or throttle arms or not at all.
NICE photo shoot! Thanks!