View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 08:23 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Interesting. My kit did not include any hard lines, only rear soft lines, calipers, rotors, caliper brackets and soft line tabs. I already had front discs on the car (installed by prior owner) with booster and master. Proportioning valve was installed where the distribution block was orig mounted on the frame rail (about 1/4” away from a header downtube lol).

As mentioned, I wound up replacing everything the further I got into it. The line kit from Inline Tube is precut and pre-bent with tube nut terminations. They sell kits for configured for OEM replacement (using existing distribution block) or disc conversion in both bottom or side (relative to master cylinder) mounted combination valve with no distribution block. When I installed, the ends terminated within 1/4” of my bottom mounted combination valve.

Like I said, it’s all by the and doesn’t stop the car. I can sit at a stop and literally feel the brakes yield letting the car creep forward.

No fluid leaks and every hydraulic part has been bought and replaced since I started this ordeal.