View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 11:28 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram4king View Post
It's a shame you don't read the classifieds here more often last year I sold NoS quarter panels door skins fendors and bumpers on the site to one person. Just sold the trunk lid. Still have bumper fillers and moulding for rear bumper. Have headlamp bezels too
That's how it is with me and Classifieds. I scour ads for years, get frustrated, walk away, and then find them sold. Funny because Ive been looking in the For Sale section here well before I posted this in 2017. I remember first seeing your ad too - it came up as read for some reason (happens all this time with this board) and it was 2 days after you posted. I was pretty upset with myself. Pretty busy time for me at work too, but the bottom line was it just wasn't meant to be. Not sure why, but it wasn't.

What does seem to happen often however, is that most people who go the extra mile to have NOS parts for these cars, usually know others that have NOS parts for these cars. So go shake all the trees of your buddies until a drivers NOS quarter falls out or another passenger fender!

I'll send you a PM on the fillers and the moulding. That would all be for a future project as I've tucked the bumpers on this car and the moulding is decent. But still interested.

Who needs nice and pretty, when you can have mean and nasty?
KRE Aluminum headed 463CID 73 LeMans. Used to run 10.6x @ 124.55. 3700lbs
So much for 2020...shootin for 9s in 2021...and in 2022 apparently.....looks like 2023 as well.
>>My 73 Build thread