View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 389 View Post
I was always under the impression that coil overs were just good for people who like to change ride heights a lot. That they have no advantages other then that. My buddys 64 Chevelle had coil overs and they were bending the top of the spring pockets somehow.. Al that pressure at one small point..

SC&C sells a beautiful spring package that's 1" lower then stock. And that's REAL stock not what they call it today with all these jacked up springs they sell..
I am looking for some adjustment to be able to lower the whole car but am also planning to use the double dampning adjustment to be able to adjust for normal driving and also change for better weight transfer at the track. I did not think about the spring pockets bending. Will definitely keep an eye on that. Thanks for the reply.

9" done. EZ EFI 2.0 with FAST dual sync distributor and separate nitrous system done. Track is at 4300 ft elevation. so far a best of 11.95@116. Suspension now getting dialed in...tubular front a arms with dual adjustable coil overs HR Parts n stuff rear bar and whole car lowered 3 inches..