View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 10:13 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Seymore View Post
I'm checking in every so often but having a little trouble following the discussion and train of thought.

K
MIKES ANSWER TO THIS: MY Engine WAS NOT IN THE Vehicle THAT Pontiac MAY OR MAY NOT NAVE INSTALLED IT IN. Brings UP THE MATTER IF A dealer INSTALLED THE motor IN A vehicle LATER. But it STANDS TO REASON SINCE THE Block CONTAINS THE EUN NUMBER THAT I SINCE LEARNED THE MEANING OF AND THAT # IS NOT PART OF THE VIN. Thus, if YOU THINK I CAN RUN THE Block EUN NUMBER through PHS AND THEY CAN FIND THE Vehicle INWHICH MY Engine WAS MATED TO ORIGINALY, I MIGHT TRY. However, WITHOUT THE ENTIRE VIN NUMBER I MIGHT BE SPENDING THE MONEY FOR NOTHING. SAVY. Don't make too much of this line of questioning, I may never learn what Auto my 428 Pontiac was in but I now know what the Numbers on the Block mean. So, thank you all for your input and good luck with your various projects. As for my project it is coming along and I can't wait until she's running again. I hope the Broken Torque Converter is all that broke from the original problem of running over a root under an Asphalt drive way (with my lowered 1979 Pontiac) Hurb Adams suspension kit. I hope the accident did not affect the Transmission internally. Mike out .