View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 10:37 AM
Senior Chief

Update: So I surprised myself by sticking to what I decided and parted out the car. I already sold off the vast majority of the parts and have recouped more than I was initially asking for the car and still have parts left to sell. By the beginning of next month I will only have the 3spd manual HD trans and linkages, hood, trunk lid, doors, fenders and dash left over, all of which are rust free, just will take a little longer to sell (hate to scrap such solid clean parts, but we will see). Car body will be scrapped by beginning of July, so just over 2 months was way faster than I expected to go through most stuff. People were really happy to buy lots as I was selling well below the going rate and WAY below Ebay rates. Glad to see people saving other cars even if it's at the cost of this one.

I'm sure eventually I will be back in the Pontiac world as I have always loved Pontiacs but for the time being I will be focusing on my 63 Dart and 60 Bel Air Sport Coupe.

Hobbygto I will be sending you a PM shortly about the heater control if you are still looking. Never forgot, just only got to look at it this week.