Thread: GTO KN filter?
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004, 02:24 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Holmberg:
But, their numbers are Motor Dyno numbers...

Vince's numbers are actual RWHP numbers as installed with A/C. Plus it's a street car, as it was driven from Louisiana to Tampa Florida.

Almost $31K for the More LS6 Race motor package... Installed and tuned, it will give very similar numbers to Vince’s... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you're saying they made the dyno run with the A/C on?

As far as the reliability of More's package, I originally read about it in GMHTP. The guy wanted a drag motor he could run every weekend and not have to go into for three years. I would imagine the pricetag reflects the reliability.

Anyway, the original post said "possibly the most powerful N/A LS1 in the country". I was merely pointing out he was short a couple hundred horsepower.

As far as similar numbers go, you guys are saying that the drivetrain is going to absorb 200 hp? Exactly how are you going to get rid of 150,000 watts of heat? That's enough power to raise the temperature of one pound of iron 1,321 *F per second. Where are you going to put a cooler that big?