View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 05:26 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: The ObamaNation we once called the United States of America

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingmuscle
A religious/political forum to keep all the arguing in one section. It can be easily avoided by those who chose to. If you don't want your bubble busted don't post or view here

A look at my stuff for sale on ebay section would be nice too.

Glen
I think thats a good idea myself. However, Im sure that some crybaby would still be stupid enough to go read posts there and whine about it. In my opinion it was simple enough as it was............if you see a topic with a title that you may not like then dont read it........if you dislike a certain persons posts use the ignore feature. Seems pretty simple to me but some people apparently have thin skin and have to continuously whine about things they dont agree with........petty BS.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security deserves neither and will loose both."-Benjamin Franklin