View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 07:41 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtinsmith View Post
I'm in need of some of the verticle, body color inserts that go between the grill opennings in the Grand Am grills. ... Maybe someone has come up with a DIY replacement?
Or,,,,,,,,how about the belt molding plastic retainer clips (the large ones!) that snap onto the small welded metal pins on the car body?
Doug
Doug, Are you looking for these clips?
http://www.gmclassicparts.com/LOWER-...-_p_40051.html

I have some of those in my stash.
The grill deviders should be easy to make. There are 2 different designs, a left and a right. Not sure why they did that, but if you have 1 out from each side, take a good look at the locking tabs on the back. How many of these do you need?

Lyn,
The bezels I had rechromed ended up being pretty expensive. There was a misunderstanding with the shop and they rechromed the front and the back of the bezel.
I'm in the process of redesigning my site so all of my parts have been removed.

To be clear, I'm just a guy that collects these cars and parts, not a bussiness.
As far as the side maker lights, I'm not even a middle man. I'm just trying to get these made for everyone. If we get enough intrest, maybe the park lights and bezels could be reproduced later..I'm sure the bezels would end up being plastic if they were made.