View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 08:53 PM

Default The Junky Judge!

Hey Folks,

Long time lurker and a few posts here and there, but that’s all about to change with my new addition which I’ve nicknamed the Junky Judge! I frequent mostly over on another site (yenko.net) and know a few of those members are here, so they’ll know me and my handiwork. My username over there is A12pilot. More on the Junkernaut!

It’s a 69, CR, Black interior, RAIIII, 4spd, 3.55 HD Safe-T-Track, Redlines, console, Rear Defroster and Rear Speaker, PS/PDB. 2-26-69 date, Baltimore built and shipped to Oshawa. From what I see, it’s in the registry right below a fellow Canadian delivered car that was a Pattern car, so although identical to one, mine isn’t one. Neat though! It’s numbers matching on the engine, transmission and original rear end.

I should get it later this month and I’ll start into the restoration. I do concourse style work with all that overspray and markings that we all go crazy for (got Gold at MCACN two years ago with my A12 Super Bee) and I do all the work myself, so it’ll be entertaining to watch!

Pics soon, but wanted to get the thread going so I can start asking questions and such. I do have the PHS on it as well and will post up later.

Thanks guys!

Cheers
Dave

Dave
1969 Judge RAIII-4spd Carousel Red (project wanted!)
1970 Cuda 340-4spd N96 In Violet