View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 08:39 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmissle View Post
Any updates? I am not exaclty ready for them, but was wondering if they have been started
Sorry guys, I have been busy both at work and home and just forgot to post his response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve with Stainless Headers Mfg - Response 11/13/2019
Good morning Nick,

Looks like we hit the first price point for everyone, and orders all came through perfect on my end. I’d like to say a great big thank you to you, Nick for getting this kicked off so well on the forum, and to everyone else who either placed an order, or even just commented and discussed about these turbo headers.

Everything is in stock and production has been started, hoping to have MysticMissile’s and 455TA’s sets out first thing next week, with yours to follow. All will be built simultaneously, but the ceramic coating will add an extra day or so to spray and then cure.

Erik W. should be seeing the refund coming through to him within the next 24 hours!

This definitely went better than I expected, and even though I’m very much a poncho lover, and drive my T/A 6 months a year, I didn’t expect the turbo crowd to be this emphatic.

So, a great big thank you again to everyone, and we will get your headers coming shortly!

If, after any of you receive the headers, anything needs tweaking or adjusting (they shouldn’t after several revisions now), don’t hesitate to call or email me directly, and I will be more than happy to work on whatever is needed.

Otherwise, (in the wise words of Nick) Speed Safe!

My own car is pictured too, just for fun. It has since been lowered 3” up front via drop spindles, and a fresh 400 going in next spring!

Thanks,

Steve Zimmerman
Stainless Headers Mfg., Inc
Phone: 651-448-8661 Fax: 651-448-8675
1135 North 7th Street
Lake City, MN 55041

SPEED SAFE, NICK
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	STEVE STAINLESS HEADERS TA.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	130.0 KB