View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 11:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Jon, I never said dumb, I said, "can't, or won't read how to set it up properly". You can be stubborn, but not stupid, and limit yourself because you're stubborn. I've been in the car biz for over 50 years and have seen some pretty stubborn mechanics that wouldn't admit they didn't know how to repair a car, and wouldn't pick up a manual to get instructions, or ask someone else that may have run into the problem before them.

Every time I had a chance to attend any school or tech seminar I was happy to attend, it made my job easier when I knew about the function of the system, without knowing how the system functions you're just guessing at the problem, and the cure.

Common sense is required to work out any complex problems when it comes to vehicles, but when you have problems you can't charge the customer, and give the car back with the same problem they brought it to you for. Wish I had a dollar every time I had to follow someone else's screw ups when they charged the customer without repairing the problem.

I fully believe that you could follow the manufacturers directions, and make all the proper adjustments that would make an automatic choke would work properly after you were finished with it.........

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated