View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 07:03 AM
formerly Steved400

Send a message via Yahoo to Steve Hoog

This isn't all at my house, but what the heck.

Brett Bush, first cousin. Mother Carol Bush ran the parts department at Kuykendall Pontiac. Brett among other cars has the 1968 GTO that I bought buzzillion years ago in Muskogee, and many others. Does his own wrenching to a degree and family man, here shooting one of my AR's with us.

The GTO

My oldest son Shay; I couldn't be more happy with.

Big daddy working out his .22-.250, and this is where I threw my back all the way out.

My boy, Michael.

My Grandmother Margie Hoog AKA Doe Doe, her father is the proprietor of Kuykendall Pontiac.

My Uncle Greg Hoog, coe owner of Kuykendall Pontiac at one time, currently owns two 65 GTO's, 68 Firebird (black one back up above).

My wife Shaunna Sunday while I was down shooting and socializing.

Now this is a crazy story. Back in the early 80's a local friend of ours built a crazy nice Dodge Aspen, sold it, and went on about his way in life. In the last year we have reconnect; he is in Arizona, but some of us here in Muskogee had been trying to track it down for him, with no luck. Sunday night after shooting Michael and I are to stop by an visit old friend Charles Shoemake; and we also called to have Scotty Goodwin join us, Scotty has been neck deep in Pontiacs (mainly Trans AMs) all of his life. Charles is the one with COPD and Scotty has on the hat. As we are standing waiting for someone to answer the door; Michael points out and old hot rod is in the back yard. Can you believe it? That is the car. First as it is today, then as it was, the three of us that night. Below that is Scotty hunting Pontiac parts in Hollifields Salvage back in the mid 80's.

Few random time shots of my GTO.

Next pic has one of the few I took of Hope's (my oldest) Trans Am, the TA was originally raced by Muskogee's on Jimmy Potts and was one of the first street Pontiacs in the 10's thanks to some machine work by Len Williams to a certain extent.

Michael doing exercises on Doe Doe's bed thing Sunday night.

And last our upcoming Pontiac Drag thing this coming Saturday..... Love you all

Last edited by Steve Hoog; 04-28-2015 at 07:22 AM.