View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 12:20 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default PRAYERS FOR STEVE HOOGS FAMILY

I got a call from steves son today and told me that steve went into unbearable pain sunday and was taken to the emergency room where they found out that his intestine had ruptured. (this explains one of if not his last post on here that he had tore something up really bad). they called in hospice and are administering large amounts of drugs. according to the doctor this is to calm him and to get his body to quit producing adrenalin which in turn will allow his body to shut down. he is no longer awake and they said he wont be again. they have given him anywhere now from hours to a couple of days to live. when I left the hospital he was breathing peacefully and actually looked really good. it was absolutely heartbreaking to watch his kids (all 5 of them) just look on helplessly. even though I knew this day was coming and just last week steve and I sat in his garage and talked about it, you are never prepared for it. it was very hard to leave knowing that as I walk out I would probably not see such a long time great friend again.