View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 10:32 PM

Off the subject, but I see Steve Peluso is commenting, Steve , question, the POCI Convention was held at loon mountain in 1995, great event, I was there! , weather was a little rough, but overall great time and setting, .......Ames , Kevin and Don,,great guys , are in spofford NH,...and always sponsor great events across the country, what the hell happened ? The New England guys F up ? , are we banned for some reason?, It’s not easy for everyone to travel to the mid western states and expensive, ive been a member for 26 years and enjoy smoke signals and have gone to a few of the yankee chapter events, my buddy Joe Peluso , tracked you down one of those trips, pleasure Steve,we enjoyed you’re company, but what’s the problem with us, there is a lot of Pontiac people here in New England that would love to have the convention return, sorry to hit you up and jump in on someone else’s post, but I know you can give an answer that describes at least the issues, thanks Steve, hope to see you at an upcoming show , when this virus takes a hike!, thanks mike