Thread: eBay sightings
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 11:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by thews View Post
80 T/A in Utah at $3K NR. Turbo car with red interior WS6 4WDB. Would make a good candidate for engine swap and paint it whatever color you want.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1980-Pontia...EAAOSwZ-ResFgu

I'm so damn excited I can hardly contain myself. After this car was listed the buyer flaked and he listed it again. I made him an offer and he accepted. Without any down payment, he drove the car out from Utah and dropped it off a few hours ago with a clean title (really nice guy). I cannot believe how loaded this car is. PW/WS6 (w posi 4WDB)/Cruise/tilt/AC/PW/PDL, rear window defrost etc. I'll climb under the car tomorrow to see what ratio the posi is. I feel like I'm 6 and I'm opening up the exact Christmas present I wanted. It checked all the boxes, WS6 4WDB posi (red interior), and the engine turns over and it only has 92K miles on it and the tires are even good. So little rust you have to really search for it with original paint and the front and rear bumpers are mint. More to follow with pics.. today was a good day. Be sending off for the PHS docs asap.

The car has no bird. Here's one with a bird and the snowflake wheels with shaker instead of the turbo wheels:

I used to own a 81 Turbo T/A in maroon with a red interior in 1984. I could easily recreate this car with a better engine.

Or I could build this car without the goofy door graphics on a clone. I love this paint scheme:

Last edited by thews; 05-23-2020 at 11:55 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to thews For This Useful Post: