View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 04:44 PM

Default 1970 TA Blue with White stripes with Silver Border & 9799915 WS Block

Is anyone producing the early 1970 1/2 #26 blue car variants, as the white stripe with silver border with black dot patter? Or the white with black dot pattern version I have seen in early 1980s parts counter acquisitions, though as far as I know, never factory installed?

My factory 1970 #26 blue TA had the silver variant with the 9799915 WS block.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwood View Post
There is and has for quite sometime been no correct stripe kits available. Greg’s stripe kit is done like GM did them they are screened not printed. The dimensions are exact to GM as is the gradient (dot pattern on the for white car). They can’t be told from NOS other than they stick.

These stripes have been featured in Pontiac Enthusiast and as seen on display in several POCI Nationals.

Greg let the production go to S&S who imho has dropped the ball and has not kept up with production, so they are unavailable with PG being the only option. Greg is willing and looking into doing a run but needs commitments (pre-sales) to buy of 10 white and 10 blue. Price is the same at 425.00. Please Post any interest. These are expensive to make but Greg has agreed to the following. Right now I’m just a messenger and if I can get this going you will deal directly with Greg.

Pre sale participants will be rewarded with $40 credit coupons that will be returned to them at a later date to be determined, as a reward for their enthusiasm and interest in making this product once again available to the hobby. Thanks

1972+ Lucerne Blue 4-door hardtop "what if" T-41 Le Mans Sport GT/Grand Am concepts. Equipped with future 3" journal "455 HO"/"what if" prototype "SD 455".
What if GM had continued production of the 1970-72 GM A body somewhere in the southern hemisphere?