View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 03:55 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I got the seats done. I couldn't be happier with how firm they are now. Before I would sink to the floor now they are very firm, hardly sink in at all. The Upholstery guy siadi it took 3 people to get the base seat hog ringed.

The front seat backs are also very firm. Not much of a surprise since the replacement springs are a bit thicker then original. He also pointed out the pleats on the passenger side didn't take very well in one spot. Easy to see in the picture. Its a driver not a show car so I'm not too upset about it. I will post up more pictures once I get them in the car.

The upholstery guy also knew exactly what to do about the plastic seat belt guides. I have not flipped the seat over yet to see how it was done. He also supplied me with the cardboard needed for the back seat. $5 from him vs the $86 I would have had to pay through the suppliers. I had spare vinyl so had him glue it for me. Saved a nice chunk of money.

So the last steps are getting the sliders bolted back on, getting the plastic hinge covers on and getting that back seat filler panel on. I will try and get a few shots once its in the car.