View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 10:18 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYSTR455 View Post
I just don't understand what the issue is with having an EFI section. Why such a resistance?

There are late model LS powered and swap sections, is it this difficult to support an EFI retrofit section? It's obvious there's a legitimate need for it.

I just don't get it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vaught View Post
They have been busy deleting posts in the Race Section.

So in this EFI section, what kinds of information would you personally be posting up?

Two way street.

Tom V.
I understand Tom, that another section, (any section) that was full of the vitriol and bs that goes on in the race section is just another pain in a moderator's butt...
I have several lengthy threads in the street section on efi, mostly to share with others my experience converting to sequential fuel and spark, and figuring out as I go all the things that are possible and sharing those as well. More importantly to this discussion of a dedicated efi section, is the 2 years before I did it that I tried to research. Here, it involved massive searches due to the information being scattered everywhere... I did plenty of research in other places as well, but this is where I come for Pontiac specific stuff, because of the wealth of information we have here. It sure would be nice to share this information in a centralized section for the benefit of everyone. I HOPE that there will be an increase in boosted Pontiacs in time, but I believe the increase of those going to efi will be a significant multiple of that number.
If you're asking what can I contribute as far as helping with general upkeep of the section, or moderation, I would help however I could. I am no efi expert, but I see the value of not having another section that gets way off track, and would be happy to help with keeping things on track and civilized. I'm sure there are others as well that would be happy to help out, in order to further the site, and help those in our community here looking for information of this type related to our Pontiacs.

Last edited by Scott65; 04-07-2020 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Clarification
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scott65 For This Useful Post: