View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 12:54 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I know looking from the outside in it seems like an eternity, but believe me we are working as fast and diligently as we can here. Unfortunately it's only me and a helper here and finding more help is next to impossible. If I do find a guy that has enough experience to do things correctly and not screw up the types of engines we build. I cannot afford him. Steve's engine is not a stock type build and requires more attention than a normal build. The machine work is a little more involved as well as the parts selection. We have accumulated about 2/3's of the pieces we need and started the machining procedure, but we are still a little ways away from assembly. I will take pic's as I get to a point were we have something interesting to show, but until then it is going to be a little quiet. Not to worry though it will get done. I hope to have Steve's engine ready by late spring early summer if nothing comes up to slow me down. That way he will have enough time to get it in his car and hopefully dialed in for Norwalk. I know it may be hard to believe, but our schedule is usually booked about 2 years out. I have customers that are mad at me because I cannot get them in to do their projects sooner. I need to clone myself by 10 LOL. My wife doesn't think so though !!!!!

330-628-3354 cell
Designer if the DCI Tiger Heads and the NEW DCI Ram Air 5 Heads !!!!!