View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 06:21 PM

Thanks for info 455. I have not experianced the wind noise, rattles,cluster prob.,bad paint, etc.on my 2005 or the 2004 I had before. But the 2004 did not come in till late fall of 2004 and
I stored it for winter and traded for the new 2005 that Feb. so I only had 1700 miles on it. This 2005 car I now have 8265 miles on. It is a joy for me to drive. I live 100 miles from Rt. 66 Dragway. Beside running my engine/speed shop and monitoring my guys at my body shop,I work at Rt.66 Dragway as a tech official and make the trip about 3 times a week. I truly look forward to the drive. About 80 miles of the trip are 2 lane back roads. Lot of fun-but have to watch for deer at night.

Other than the rear end problem and the recent glitch with my oil time life message alert, the only things I can pick on is the stupid
1st. to 4th. enconomy feature-the dome light not being functional from the dash and the need to take the key out all the time. I will admit the shifter is not the greatest.

I do plan to trade for a 425HP Challenger when they come out. I already have a tenetive order. It so happens my Pont. dealer is also a Mopar dealer. Fancy that! Animal Jim