View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 03:43 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief of the 60's View Post
I saw that door panel but didn't see this thread until now.

There was/is a guy somewhere in upstate NY that has a whole bunch of NOS sheetmetal he wanted to sell me. Unfortunately it comes with a car too. I didn't need another car so I passed. Perhaps he is on here or someone knows who he is and you can contact him.

Unfortunately every time I get a '73 part, I die with it.
I appreciate the heads up! Hopefully others will see this thread too and let me know.

I hear ya on dying with the parts. Hard to come by for sure. Plus, so few things I own are worth anything on the selling side, I hardly bother trying to offload anything anymore.

I received a few leads in the PA area I'm still working out and supposedly, there are some folks in my neck of the woods (MA) too with a lot of these parts for sale as well. We'll see how it goes, but I'll never turn down any lead.

I should clarify my list, and since my luck is shifting slightly, add to it since Im a glutton for punishment

- (Driver) rear quarter (for a big window car)
- (Pass) front fender (GTO fender preferred - no holes for emblem, but I wont be picky!)
- Rear wheelhouses - both sides (LH/RH) and both halves (more outer than inner, but will buy what you got!)

Now, if I can get all of that in the same room, it will be like winning the Powerball.......without the money.

Who needs nice and pretty, when you can have mean and nasty?
KRE Aluminum headed 463CID 73 LeMans. Used to run 10.6x @ 124.55. 3700lbs
So much for 2020...shootin for 9s in 2021...and in 2022 apparently.....looks like 2023 as well.
>>My 73 Build thread