View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 08:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Along those lines...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedup6975 View Post
Cats are natural height dwellers, speaking from experience if you have the cat or cats outside anywhere near your cars, guaranteed the cats will be on top of them. I had a barn cat get on top of my 67 Firebird laid on its roof with a cover on it, started down the back glass then slid off the closed trunk lid leaving scratches all the way down. Plus as stated cats will eat the mice then poop in your gardens in soft soil or mulch if you use it. Not worth the worry and expense of food, vet bills and damage. If you have dogs and they eat the cat poo they might get very sick and even die from the cat poop. I speak from experience. Outside cats get many diseases as well a big one is feline leukemia, and they contract worms from the rodents and birds they eat. Traps are a far better choice IMO.
This cat "Rocky" loves to perch. He's one of my two barn cats. They never come inside. I feed them just enough to keep them interested. They still hunt and kill but don't consume the animals they murder.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	89859870_10212353064221345_2440499820310298624_o.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	539422  

“Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”
― Calvin Coolidge