View Single Post
Old 02-26-2022, 09:48 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRADERMIKE 2012 View Post
Mikes reply: To Charlie Jones!
Extinct, I think you mean?
Originally Posted by JSuchma ,View Post
Impossible........no one is producing heads yet!

Mikes Reply: If you are saying "It is Impossible to buy any Trans. kit parts meaning: Seals, Bushings, Steels and Clutches you are semi-correct. However, I was turned down by two companies that sold the rebuild Trans. kits, so I jumped on the third one, that happened to be, an in-stock "B+M" kit, without the Kolene Steels nor the Torrington Bearings. I can live with the Regular Steels and I bought the Torrington Bearings else ware. I bought the extra special rear Case Bushing with Shims & Bearing, only to find that Sonnex carried a better version with a Lip to keep the Bushing from moving out toward the rear of the case. I had to purchase the Thrust washers kit else ware too and then I ordered an extra Shim kit for End-Play Tolerances, since I am" not" stocked, as a Transmission shop would be. Presently, I am learning all I can before I open the Case, the Trans. is in my shed awaiting dissection. I just hope I can get any hard parts online when it is time.

Mike here: now that I re-read your Post, the meaning went of it went over my head, with these one liners people throughout, in a split second, my bad.

Last edited by TRADERMIKE 2012; 02-26-2022 at 10:05 AM.