Thread: WIW 70 Formula
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 06:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYSTR455 View Post
Give me a few to review, juggling stuff right now, been crazy for me, and am moving Saturday to boot!

Just to say, I have heard of issues with the Dakota Digital gauges and feedback, might want to try disconnecting the tach. I did a quick search yesterday but couldn't find what I was looking for, need to dig a little more on that.

Are you using the Dakota Digital BIM module and connected w the Y cable to the CAN? If so, should try without that in place as well.

Also might want to try hooking the wire directly to the fuel pump, bypass the VaporWorx box, just to eliminate that too. .
I appreciate your help, especially given how busy you must be with your upcoming move.

I'll remove the DD gauges and control box from the equation when I have the chance--hoping Friday or this weekend. The BIM module never worked, so I removed it. At the time, I didn't think it was a big deal (just had to run wires for a second coolant temp sensor and tach signal from the ignition box directly to the DD box). But now that you mention it, I'm wondering if the problems are somehow connected--DD not playing nicely with the FAST ECU.