View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 06:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird72 View Post
My confusion, basically, Mike. I was set on the spoiler, and got the great one from you. I had a hood project planned with using 76 Formula scoops repositioned. Hood wound up being bad, so I scrapped that part of it. Was getting ready to drill car, when I started having doubts, especially on spoiler with flat hood. So I threw this poll up. It wound up REALLY getting me thinking. Kind of decided car should stay what it is and not be something it isn't. That and how few are left this way. So plan now is to prep and paint spoiler with car, and if I ever change mind in future, that option is there. It'll be a few months before paint shop on car, so maybe I'll feel different then, but this is plan now.

Trunk lids are relatively inexpensive and you can buy them with the holes pre-drilled exactly. Buy a second lid, and have both painted.

Then you can enjoy the benefits of a spoiler when driving around, and then swap it out to appease the others at car shows.