View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 10:16 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: 31May2013 Temporary home to the world's widest (that we know of) tornado. Lord, NO more Please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Boneske View Post
Here are a few of the cars at POCI. Our group took four cars--three driven to the Dells, one trailered--all four won trophies.

I sold two Tripower setups--a '66 and a '65. All the vendor's spots were sold.

It was a fun time with our friends & family!! We met a few new friends, too! I was hoping to see a few of you there, and I did, but not as many as I hoped for.
Sorry we missed you! We were at your car, Tuesday at noon, sure you doing other things. My buddy has Parkinson's. He was barely able to get around. If anyone saw him, they would have recognized us. His "oh so" uncomfortable looking walk, he had a red aluminum cane, and he could only go for about 10 minutes and he was completely pooped. It may have been a mistake on my part to take him to this event. He refuses to use his walker, and it has a seat built into it so he can sit down when tired. I made it my aim to not say anything negative towards him, that is his wife's job!!!

We got to see some cool cars, I found a bargain at the swap meet (parking light assy's for my T/A). I was surprised to see Tom and Sharon Wilhite's cool GMC pickup. I did not know they had such. Did not get to see them either Bet it had an awesome Pontiac engine in it!!!

Did you sell all of your tri-power setups???

Shut it off
Shut it off
Buddy, I just shut your Prius down...