View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 08:53 PM
Senior Chief

Thumbs up 64-65 ?

jim wanger s told me at a pontiac gto show that the 65 gto was when WE at pontiac got it all right ! he said its his favorite...he walked over to my 65 iris mist said its gorgeous and wrote that inside my trunk with a sharpie...so did frank zanserine write inside my trunk lid (spelled his last name wrong not going outside to open trunk to get proper spelling LOL) bought this gto new , baltimore car matching numbers 4 spd ( i was 15 1/2 trapped muskrat sold them in nyc took a bus there on saturdays had enough money to buy gto and a mini bike.never drove the car until i returned from vietnam)the dealer was two blocks from my high school bergen tech blue and white pontiac they move to bogota nj then called simmons pontiac..they had a show there and when the owner mr simmons seen my sticker on side window and it said blue and white pontiac he said i owned that place if u need any tune ups or repairs we will do it free you pay for the parts...nice..my beauty has 43,093 miles on it...65 65 1965 !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gtopont For This Useful Post: