View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 07:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Is this harassment?

Every time I have a day off my idiot manager texts me with one thing or another. Today I find out the tailgate got stolen off our delivery truck. It's a 2015 Frontier with a backup camera. I think the gate was lockable...not sure. Some how this was my fault because I'm the closing manager. We had upper management visitors yesterday and they commented that the store looked like crap. It did. Somehow this is my fault also. Then a customer picked up a special order part which was paid for and signed for. She was supposed to sign twice. News to me. He sent me multiple condescending texts like I was an idiot. I finally told him "I'm done, leave me alone"

“Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.”
― Calvin Coolidge