View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 01:30 PM

Brad that’s crazy! Got pulled over a couple times for having expired inspection stickers on my antique registered cars here in PA. There is no rule on file that you must scrape them off so I left the last one on where it had been inspected. One State cop told me it had to be scraped off right then and there. I told him it’s perfectly legal as even Historical registered cars are allowed to keep there old stickers on the cars. He made me wait 20 minutes, came back to the car and said..... “looks like you are correct and have a safe day”

Then when I got my 2009 Challenger, I was turning into a Target shopping center as the State cop was coming out. He immediately swung around, got behind me, no lights on as I backed into a spot he blocked me in. I got out and said is there something wrong? He says.....” no you did nothing wrong but we know why people get these cars and it never is to follow the rules, so make sure you aren’t one of those people. “ I said I’m 60 years old do I look like I want to break the laws? He said just make sure you don’t! “ WTH was that? I should have taken his badge # and reported him, but I just shook my head and went shopping at Target. Mind you the car was a “Target” being bright red. I only had it 3 days when this happened.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A7D8C30D-5C4E-41CA-8F21-040070AD80F0.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	559399  

~MaryAnn~ AKA "Stickybuns"
1969 Firebird 400 Convertible
1978 Bandit T/A Tribute
1977 RED TA

I'm the FiredUp PY bad girl