View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 05:18 PM

Cool

Well every time I've tried to sale or Trade anything on this site. I mean anything! Someone mysteriously comments on the item in a negative way. Curiously they are always a SENIOR-CHIEF on this site. Well I noticed how All the rare Ponchos are all owned by the same few people. Well let's just say if you own a rare car. You'd like top dollar. It is the TOP spot right? Why is the man at the top of our Hobby of car enthusiast. Ever gonna Negatively comment on there own brand????? Like saying a True Ram Air body or H.O. HighOutput car. Is worth less money because it's in Primer as suppose to a run of the mill GTO fully restored. Is worth a fortune? False. As a car restoration shop. I'm not supposed to say sir it's gonna cost you 30k to restore a 67 GTO no matter what. But if your 67 is a regular GTO it'll never be worth what you put into it. A Top optioned car will be worth more and hold it's value stronger on the market. It's a special car high optioned Premium packaged . However you want to put it. At the end of the day the guys at the top are picking off the guys at the bottom. If a guy bashes your car on here. The entire Pontiac world looks! So it decreases your cars value on here. Leaving a vulnerable seller at a disadvantage and the buyer at a advantage. He knows you've lowered the car with circumstances pending. Makes you a LOW offer which,you take. Because of circumstances. The guy at the top now has purchased how many RARE relic project cars???? See my point and my anger? This is a business to us working men. Who happen to love Pontiac. I wasn't fathered in because my dad worked in the dealership or front office. I'm here because my Pop built Excitment. So do I and I want Fair VALUE just like the rest!