View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 02:08 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

mine is an S hole. packed full of tools. if i showed a picture to anybody i'd have to kill them. barely room to walk around the buick that's in there. minimal room to work on it or anything else. usually stuff on the car, have to move it to drive it. my truck wont fit in there anymore cause the shell is on it. at least it locks up tight. no heat really. has a wall heater but with no ceiling the heat just goes straight up and out. no lift, no hoist, got an engine on a stand for the last ten years. it needs to come apart to replace the rebuilder pistons. got a couple of sets of heads on the floor, one virgin 400 sbc block. floor jack, drills hammer drills, tool boxes, hole hawg, demolition hammers, compressor. 10 lbs of crap in a 5 lb garage. but at least i have one. it's a rare commodity on an old house like mine around here

When a cat is dropped it always lands on its feet. When buttered toast is dropped it always lands with the buttered side facing down. If a piece of buttered toast was attached to the back of a cat, when dropped, the cat/buttered toast combination should hover, spinning just above the ground, as it tries unsuccessfully to resolve the inevitable conflict of non-scientific certainties.

Last edited by bullheimer; 05-06-2018 at 02:15 AM.