View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 09:15 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: Pontiac Heaven in the Arizona desert & above the White mountains in the cool country of eastern Az

This years annual Pontiac Heaven weekend is still scheduled and offers the fan of real Pontiac power so much!

I ask for your support. I am spending 10s of thousands of dollars to run and rent a national event track for 3 days and it is the nicest time of year to visit the Phoenix area.
We need more Pontiac events and I need your support. IT is very expensive but, I do it from the heart because I want a Pontiac powered event annually here in the southwest.
We have so much to offer and need to attract more people to attend.

2 car shows- a classic for all 1981/older vehicles and one for real Pontiac power only

a real Pontiac powered autocross/road coarse! you can run your Poncho powered entry through a 1/2 mile road course- open headers if you want, run as hard or as soft as you want and have fun!
swap meet all weekend with free spaces
tour classic salage yards with thousands of old cars to look through and shop! hey this is Arizona
Drag racing? lots of it including Pontiac powered and nostalgia drag racing with some great classes! last year I paid out over $5000 in cash to winners. lots of opportunity for track time to test, play and race!
special displays not seen else where to be announced

and any proceeds benefit the Pontiac Heaven museum project right here in Arizona!
follow to the Pontiac Heaven facebook page to keep current and I do appreciate your support.
we are also always looking for any volunteers who may want to help me on staff run the event over the weekend, also need help prior to and afterwards.

this is for the Pontiac powered hobby! thank you and make plans to be here in the Phoenix area Oct 30-Nov1.

Hosting-
23rd annual Pontiac Heaven weekend- Phoenix pending due to covid
Pontiac Heaven Museum in process
Phil 2:11