View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 02:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Exclamation Yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC 4 U View Post
Should have you some updates soon on the nocturne blue 64. I am going to post the restoration in the 64 forum. We should have back I our possession end of next week. It is currently painted and back on frame. Thanks
this is definitely a "the teacher becomes the student" situation. My son decided to "outshine" me several years back when we were doing
predominantly '69 GTO's...but he's taking this '64 thing to a whole other level. Paint is outstanding...detail will not embarrass it in any way,shape or form. I gotta say the folks we met at the Nat's this year are veritable fountains of information! (Bill Ryder and Brody in particular...but there are others) I love this place and these folks!!! None of this would be possible without your willingness to share information and generosity in sharing your parts stashes....and I've already forgiven y'all for making me feel ignorant...which I was when it came to these cars...but I'm learning every day thanks to you guys. Anyway...I digress. Stay tuned...as this is guaranteed to only get better. Hang around here and you'll learn to do one of these cars right!

"Gas is STILL your cheapest thrill!"

Your opinion of me is none of my business.