View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 04:21 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick1234 View Post
The XL stamping was scraped off along with the timing chain cover gasket.

Maybe if the Boss asks real nice I'll give him a coarse in fabrication so he knows what grinding looks like and does to a flat surface.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick1234 View Post
You can see the xl stamp in this pic. When the bondo came off, the stamp came off, it wasn't stamped through the bondo. Probably was about 1/16" to 1/8" swipe of bondo. Even have a pic of scraping the bondo off revealing the ZC code and previously hidden eun number. The mastermind then painted the whole front and top of the motor in the car getting overspray on the firewall. This was surely to hide the fake stamp. I doubt there is any realation to that and the unknown verticle stamp on the block.

For "the boss" there are a couple ground numbers in the thread "interesting block stampings", so you know what grinding on numbers and blocks looks like next time.
Patrick you're taking this personally and now attacking me in response because I've shared an opinion that conflicts with yours. Although you may not agree with my view, you cannot deny that someone in this cars past went to great lengths to create this ruse.

Where that began or ended or how successful they have been in it is at this point anyone's guess. Acting upset or reacting to my posts will not change my opinion and will only diminish your standing in this argument.

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978