Thread: Can Am
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default BORKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeArBaNgEr56
It's not like I'm hoarding the car, I wasn't going to post the location out of respect for the owner. I don't see why you guys would consider this a parts car, its 99% complete the only thing I saw that was missing is the turn signal lever, after all this is a complete W72 car. As for rust, have you seen some of the crusty muscle cars being restored? If someone truely wants a Can Am, then I think this car is worth saving. Out of the roughly 1300, who knows how many are left? If nobody wants this thing, I might just have to buy it later on down the road when I have some more room/bread. I think these CA's are a great investment and will definately bring some bucks down the road and we all know this. If you remember how the GTOs were and look at how the TA's have shot up recently, I even see the '80-81 301 cars bringing some crazy prices.
I'm still unsure of your intent, you hint around like you really want it sold, yet you repeatedly refuse to put anyone in contact with the owner. If he really wants to sell it, it shouldn't matter who he sells it to, as long as he gets paid.
Are you offering to broker this car? That always works.
http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=496373