View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 05:56 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Have the rear out and attached a picture to show the original pink inspection paint on the "pig tails" put on with a paint brush. If you read Smoke Signals a couple of months ago, this was described in the factory article. Since Little Wife collects paint chips from Lowe's to change colors in different rooms in the house, I thought I could play that game. Eddie Baurer Home Hibiscus Pink (color EB4-2) matches the original color perfectly!!!....and a sample can is just $4.00--how can you beat that? This is the original pink paint in the picture. I took this picture before stripping it off.

I also attached a picture of the rear end cover. Since most of it was painted, I'll use black for it. But my brake backing plates received almost no paint whatsoever, and I have pictures to prove it. I may leave them bare and spray Boshield on them.

With working on this about 5 hours a week, I'll probably have another installment in the spring................
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	276213-R1-11-14.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	183921   Click image for larger version

Name:	276213-R1-09-12.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	183922  

Some people know all of their rights, but none of their obligations.

Last edited by Bet Winner; 10-11-2009 at 06:29 PM.