View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 06:51 PM
Ultimate Warrior

You are entitled to your opinion but that is a pretty aggressive stance. They are delivering the model 3s (ive seen three in my work parking lots) and that’s in rural Indiana. And even if you don’t count the incentive, the MSRP is only about 10% higher than what was promised.

So while from a definition perspective you could say promising 35k and delivering 39k is fraudulent and false, it’s not exactly snake oil. I’m sure we have all seen muuuuuuch shadier deals.

They are also still not out of the woods in being a new company with new technology. Most companies fail. And they might collapse leaving some people high and dry. But I hope they don’t. And I hope people get their products they were promised. We also know that volume drives down cost. Maybe eventually they hit their target prices.

I’m not saying you don’t have some points, in fact I agree that trying to quote the gas savings in the price is lame. I just think it’s an aggressive stance when I’m sure you could find more deserving outlets for you ire.

I work in military technology. Have spent a fair amount of time deployed. Trust me. There is some outrageous expenditures with tax dollars that it’s usually just to far away for people to notice.

https://www.youtube.com/@CatfishMotorsports