View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 05:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertigto View Post
Wow...looks amazing. Limelight??

Yes...please, all the details on the suspension...thank you! Same stance I am looking for.

Trying to figure out if 1" lower in front/stock height rear or 2" front/1" rear lower will get me there without clearance issues (e.g., scrapping underneath, tire rub or bottoming-out).

I've tried to find factory catalog pics to see what stock height was, as my springs are sagging, but the factory stance pics look lower in some and higher in others. Trying to avoid a nose-up look and not slammed either. Yours is about perfect.

If this helps, this is the stock specs on my 72, I would think 70 is pretty darned close.

Measuring 32" back from the centerline of the front wheels, measuring from the bottom of the rocker panel to the ground was 9.5" (10.5" with HD springs?) and at rear measured 19" forward from the rear wheel centerline, rocker to ground is 9.10" (also 10.5" with HD springs). So it proves that the front was higher than the rear as they came from the factory. Also check out some pictures I posted in my wheel thread of the old springs to new ones