View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 08:49 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts3189 View Post
sweet anniversary z on the lift, remember doing pre delivery inspection on one of those new . sold out of Nissan of Marlboro , Marlboro ma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAKerry View Post
Nice work on the spoiler, looks like that will keep you busy. I like that Z also. My music teacher in HS would buy a new z every couple of years and I had a friend with a 240. I wanted to trade my 82 firebird on a turbo like that one back in the day but they wouldnt give me anything for may car in trade. I guess things havent changed that much for the thirds!

It's funny, everyone I mentioned the 300Zx to, they all love em. It's been a bucket list car for my Dad. He owned one when it was new, and always wanted another. We drove down to Indiana a few weeks ago and picked it up. It's been sitting a long time, so we're going thru it. Just installed a new slave and clutch master.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Looks pretty good to me. Now you need a van to practice on.
I get a lot of paint ideas from 70s vans and lowriders. I'm practicing for my Corvette, you can see the nose of it in the last pic.

1970 Trans Am RAIII 4 speed
1971 Trans Am 5.3 LM7
1977 Trans Am W72 Y82
1987 Grand National