View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 08:44 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracowizard View Post
**** UPDATE****

***** Let me say thanks to those reaching out to share what they have available.
Currently after having some conversations with members who made contact I believe,although not confirmed details yet that my friend may located a bumper with most hardware...even grills maybe I think. A upper valance but just missed out on the lower valance. I just wanted to let anyone know we want to show respect for everyone trying to help and hopefully the deal in play becomes concrete once some details are done. Best I understand what may still be needed is inner wheelwells and fenders both of those items may be bought from suppliers I believe. I understand the hood is useable though it sports a fist size dent. My brother has said he believes he can save it.My friend isn't trying to do a resto as he more intends to just make the car a driver and with help from mostly my brother who will guide and assist what needs to be done as this car sat for many years inside!
Again My appreciation. - DeWayne
****AGAIN-APPRECIATE all the contacts
I've passed info to the guy who bought the 70 and honestly I currently am not sure of his efforts to follow up on anything. I did see he posted pics on Facebook Pontiac International Underground as I'm sure my brother musta helped him. Good to see he got it home and maybe if anyone sees him on Facebook then it may be easier to make contact directly so to learn his interest. My appreciation to all and as I move forward on my 64 build I may reach out again...for myself lol !

3sp&3:08/10 boltPosi-Pwr Windows-Pwr Antenna
Silvermist w/BlackVinyl Top

http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t201/dracowizard/65/